Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yeeeee-Haaaw [shoots gun in air]

I just talked to my remodeler and he says the cabinets should start going in next week. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! OMG, I can't wait!!

We must be on the downhill slide 'cause I been paintin'. The whole room got a coat of primer and the ceiling got another coat of white. (White paint does not make for exiting photos, unfortch.) I'll apply the wall color over the weekend and maybe paint the door. Painting is super easy when you don't have to do any taping.

Maybe by this time next week, I can put stuff in a cabinet. Can you imagine? Stuff. In a cabinet! Unimaginable luxury! I'm going to pee my pants from excitement!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is something totally worth peed pants! I'll alert the Parade of Homes. Meanwhile, we'll drink a cold one for the cabinets!
Flex Gunship (kt)