Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Keepin' On

Sorry for the radio silence. I'm not on the InterWebs at home now, due to wiring changes/remodeling limbo. I need to take my laptop to a hot spot and do some updating, but then, I need to do a lot of things.

But just so you know: I've got insulation, I've got new wiring (OMG, outlets!!), I've got drywall. No door yet, though. grumble, grumble, bitch, moan Also, major design change last week when the island went from angled to perpendicular to the dining room wall. Turns out the angled version restricts traffic to the back door. The island is now longer, so I'm getting one of those pull-out garbage bin drawers next to the sink. Yay! I think the floor goes in sometime. I don't know. Nobody tells me anything.

I spent the weekend in western S.D. with this lot. But we were mourning a loss, so the performances were limited to guitars and singing. Good to see everybody, sad as we were and are. Be well, you guys.

No comments: