1. Smokestack Lightnin' by Howlin' Wolf (really lives up to his name on that one)
2. My Favorite Mistake by Sheryl Crow (repeated Oooooos in the lead in)
3. Up on Cripple Creek by The Band (on the bridge -- a cross between ooooooing and yodeling)
4. Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon (more howling, natch)
5. At my Window Sad and Lonely by Wilco (and Billy Bragg? off Mermaid Ave.)
So what am I missing? Any suggestions? What other songs can give me the crooooooning I crave?
UPDATE: I thought of another one:
6. Doowutchyalike by Digital Underground ("oo ooo I see guys an' girls dancin'")